01. There are over 53,000 world records in the Guinness World Record Book.
02. The internet was launched on the January 1st 1983.
03. The first modern summer Olympics were started on the April 6th 1896.
04. The oldest surviving constitution in the world is The Constitution of San Marino.
05. The first bullet train was launched in 1964 between Tokyo and Osaka in Japan.
06. Pure yellow is considered as the brightest colour.
07. The smallpox vaccine was the first vaccine to be developed against a contagious disease.
08. The most crowded concert of all the time was Copacabana new year’s eve concert in 1994.
09. Instant Noodle was invented by Momofuku Ando in Japan.