Here are 9 largest things you may have not known.
- The largest living tree in the world is a sequoia tree located in Sequoia National Park, California, United States. It has been named as General Sherman.
- The largest animal in the world is Antarctic Blue Whale. They Grow up to 98 feet (29.9m) in lenth.
- The largest private home is Antilla located in Mumbai, India. It belongs to the Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani.
- The largest cave in the world is Hang Sơn Đoòng, located in Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National Park, Vietnam.
- The largest lake in the world is Caspian sea.
- The largest telescope in the world is located in China and it is called FAST (Five hundred meter Aperture Spherical Telescope)
- The largest city in the world is Tokyo.
- The largest family in the world is Ziona‘s family who lives in India. His family includes 39 wives, 94 children, 14 daughters in law and 33 grand children.
- The largest stadium in the world is Rungrado 1st of May Stadium located in Rungra Island, Pyongyang, North Korea.
Thank you for reading. Let me know about your experience. ❤